May 29, 2013, 9:55 AM EDT
If you had seen the Pacers play this season — which large swaths of casual basketball fans had not — you would have known this would be a tough series for the Heat. We didn’t expect them to score like this, but we did think this was a resilient bunch that would not go quietly into that good night.
But listen to these Pacers talk after the game and you hear confidence — they don’t think it’s an accident it’s 2-2 and they believe they can and will win this series. And against the Heat that is a big first step.
Having Roy Hibbert in the paint helps, too.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 4
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 4
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 16
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6