May 29, 2013, 3:52 PM EST
This was a minor surgery and he should be back at basketball activities in a month. Which means he will be fine for training camp.
The fourth-year guard started 69 games for Portland last year, averaging 14.8 points, hitting 39.8 percent of his shots from three and proving quality defense. He is under contract with the Blazers for two more seasons.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13