May 29, 2013, 3:52 PM EST
This was a minor surgery and he should be back at basketball activities in a month. Which means he will be fine for training camp.
The fourth-year guard started 69 games for Portland last year, averaging 14.8 points, hitting 39.8 percent of his shots from three and proving quality defense. He is under contract with the Blazers for two more seasons.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30