May 29, 2013, 3:52 PM EDT
This was a minor surgery and he should be back at basketball activities in a month. Which means he will be fine for training camp.
The fourth-year guard started 69 games for Portland last year, averaging 14.8 points, hitting 39.8 percent of his shots from three and proving quality defense. He is under contract with the Blazers for two more seasons.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 0
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 2
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 46
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 65
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47