May 28, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
From their 11-0 start on, the Pacers have had Bankers Life Fieldhouse rocking during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals. But a back-and-forth third quarter gave the Indiana crowd few reasons to really erupt.
At least until Lance Stephenson nails a corner 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Pacers a 77-70 lead over the Heat going into the fourth quarter.
My favorite part is the woman who staggers onto the court holding her head, essentially collapsing onto her knees at the awesomeness of the shot until a security guard comes to help her away.
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 3
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 5
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 9
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25