May 28, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
From their 11-0 start on, the Pacers have had Bankers Life Fieldhouse rocking during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals. But a back-and-forth third quarter gave the Indiana crowd few reasons to really erupt.
At least until Lance Stephenson nails a corner 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Pacers a 77-70 lead over the Heat going into the fourth quarter.
My favorite part is the woman who staggers onto the court holding her head, essentially collapsing onto her knees at the awesomeness of the shot until a security guard comes to help her away.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49