May 28, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
From their 11-0 start on, the Pacers have had Bankers Life Fieldhouse rocking during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals. But a back-and-forth third quarter gave the Indiana crowd few reasons to really erupt.
At least until Lance Stephenson nails a corner 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Pacers a 77-70 lead over the Heat going into the fourth quarter.
My favorite part is the woman who staggers onto the court holding her head, essentially collapsing onto her knees at the awesomeness of the shot until a security guard comes to help her away.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 0
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 17
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 41
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 22
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65