May 28, 2013, 10:58 PM EST
From their 11-0 start on, the Pacers have had Bankers Life Fieldhouse rocking during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals. But a back-and-forth third quarter gave the Indiana crowd few reasons to really erupt.
At least until Lance Stephenson nails a corner 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Pacers a 77-70 lead over the Heat going into the fourth quarter.
My favorite part is the woman who staggers onto the court holding her head, essentially collapsing onto her knees at the awesomeness of the shot until a security guard comes to help her away.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16