May 28, 2013, 10:58 PM EDT
From their 11-0 start on, the Pacers have had Bankers Life Fieldhouse rocking during Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals. But a back-and-forth third quarter gave the Indiana crowd few reasons to really erupt.
At least until Lance Stephenson nails a corner 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Pacers a 77-70 lead over the Heat going into the fourth quarter.
My favorite part is the woman who staggers onto the court holding her head, essentially collapsing onto her knees at the awesomeness of the shot until a security guard comes to help her away.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 20
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 17
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 16
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5