May 27, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
It’s a pretty standard play — a player tries to save a ball going out of bounds and retain possession by throwing it off the body of a guy near the sidelines.
It just doesn’t normally happen off a guy’s head. But that was what happened here as Roy Hibbert went to the ground chasing a loose ball and Mario Chalmers tried to save the ball and throw it off Hibbert. I don’t think this was really intentional.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31