May 27, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
It’s a pretty standard play — a player tries to save a ball going out of bounds and retain possession by throwing it off the body of a guy near the sidelines.
It just doesn’t normally happen off a guy’s head. But that was what happened here as Roy Hibbert went to the ground chasing a loose ball and Mario Chalmers tried to save the ball and throw it off Hibbert. I don’t think this was really intentional.
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 8
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 29
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 28
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 64
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 39