May 27, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
It’s a pretty standard play — a player tries to save a ball going out of bounds and retain possession by throwing it off the body of a guy near the sidelines.
It just doesn’t normally happen off a guy’s head. But that was what happened here as Roy Hibbert went to the ground chasing a loose ball and Mario Chalmers tried to save the ball and throw it off Hibbert. I don’t think this was really intentional.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18