May 27, 2013, 8:42 AM EST
Chris Andersen was 4-for-4 on Sunday night against the Pacers. You can see the shots in that video.
That makes him 13-for-13 in the Eastern Conference Finals. He has now hit 16 shots in a row and is 31-of-37 in these playoffs. It is an amazing run. (By the way, he has a postseason PER of 32.)
Yes, almost all of his shots are right around the rim if not outright dunks, but with a 7’2″ Roy Hibbert around (and Joakim Noah with the Bulls last round) guys usually miss some in tight as shots are contested. But it’s a credit to the Birdman playing within himself — he makes smart cuts to the rim, doesn’t do the things he knows he shouldn’t do, and hustles. He has been a fantastic pickup by the Heat and played himself into a nice new contract next season.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10