May 26, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich is known for giving reporters a hard time when the questions they pose aren’t exactly overly-stimulating.
After San Antonio came out with a lackluster effort to open Game 3 and fell behind by as many as 18 points in the first quarter, one could have guessed that Popovich wouldn’t be in the mood to cordially chat about Xs and Os while his team was getting torched.
Popovich made sure to end the between-quarter interview as quickly as possible, and did a fantastic job in wrapping it up in less than nine seconds.
Credit Doris Burke for knowing what she was going to get in terms of a response, and simply barreling through the mandatory two questions so that she could get out of there just as fast.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15