May 26, 2013, 11:49 PM EST
The Miami Heat played about as perfect a half of basketball as they could and with that overwhelmed a very good Pacers’ defense. The result was a 14 point lead at the break that only grew in the second half to become an eventual blowout in Game 3, putting Miami up 2-1 in the series.
When a team is making plays like this, hitting shots like this, all you can really do is tip your cap to them.
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8