May 26, 2013, 11:49 PM EDT
The Miami Heat played about as perfect a half of basketball as they could and with that overwhelmed a very good Pacers’ defense. The result was a 14 point lead at the break that only grew in the second half to become an eventual blowout in Game 3, putting Miami up 2-1 in the series.
When a team is making plays like this, hitting shots like this, all you can really do is tip your cap to them.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19