May 26, 2013, 11:49 PM EDT
The Miami Heat played about as perfect a half of basketball as they could and with that overwhelmed a very good Pacers’ defense. The result was a 14 point lead at the break that only grew in the second half to become an eventual blowout in Game 3, putting Miami up 2-1 in the series.
When a team is making plays like this, hitting shots like this, all you can really do is tip your cap to them.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11