May 26, 2013, 11:49 PM EDT
The Miami Heat played about as perfect a half of basketball as they could and with that overwhelmed a very good Pacers’ defense. The result was a 14 point lead at the break that only grew in the second half to become an eventual blowout in Game 3, putting Miami up 2-1 in the series.
When a team is making plays like this, hitting shots like this, all you can really do is tip your cap to them.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 64
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20