May 26, 2013, 11:49 PM EST
The Miami Heat played about as perfect a half of basketball as they could and with that overwhelmed a very good Pacers’ defense. The result was a 14 point lead at the break that only grew in the second half to become an eventual blowout in Game 3, putting Miami up 2-1 in the series.
When a team is making plays like this, hitting shots like this, all you can really do is tip your cap to them.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 0
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 8
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 3
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 18
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9