May 24, 2013, 11:11 PM EDT
This series is so much fun.
LeBron James comes back down and drains a three.
Then a little hand slap at midcourt. Respect.
These are two teams standing toe-to-two trading blows, and most teams wither when they do that with the Heat. Not the Pacers.
I just want this series to drag out six or seven games because it is so much fun to watch.
(Thanks to Eye on Basketball for the vids)
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 61
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2