May 24, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
George Hill had a rough Game 1 for the Pacers — 2-of-9 shooting for five points with three turnovers.
Plus, he sprained his big toe.
I’m serious, he’s getting treatment and everything. The news comes from the twitter account of Mark Montieth of Pacers.com.
He’s not missing Game 2 for this. But the Pacers are going to need much better games out of him and Lance Stephenson if they are going to even the series. They need a few more things than that, too, but if Hill is slowed a little by this and can’t defend well off the pick-and-roll or if his shot is still off it’s going to be much bigger mountain for the Pacers to climb.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 37
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5