May 24, 2013, 1:45 PM EST
George Hill had a rough Game 1 for the Pacers — 2-of-9 shooting for five points with three turnovers.
Plus, he sprained his big toe.
I’m serious, he’s getting treatment and everything. The news comes from the twitter account of Mark Montieth of Pacers.com.
He’s not missing Game 2 for this. But the Pacers are going to need much better games out of him and Lance Stephenson if they are going to even the series. They need a few more things than that, too, but if Hill is slowed a little by this and can’t defend well off the pick-and-roll or if his shot is still off it’s going to be much bigger mountain for the Pacers to climb.
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 0
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 6
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 10
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7