May 24, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
George Hill had a rough Game 1 for the Pacers — 2-of-9 shooting for five points with three turnovers.
Plus, he sprained his big toe.
I’m serious, he’s getting treatment and everything. The news comes from the twitter account of Mark Montieth of Pacers.com.
He’s not missing Game 2 for this. But the Pacers are going to need much better games out of him and Lance Stephenson if they are going to even the series. They need a few more things than that, too, but if Hill is slowed a little by this and can’t defend well off the pick-and-roll or if his shot is still off it’s going to be much bigger mountain for the Pacers to climb.
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 0
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 12
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6