May 18, 2013, 10:52 PM EDT
Midway through the fourth quarter of Game 6 and with the Knicks surging and clinging to a two-point advantage, Carmelo Anthony drove baseline and elevated, almost certainly expecting to finish this dunk over Roy Hibbert to further extend his team’s lead.
Hibbert got there first, however, and met Anthony at the rim for this monster rejection.
Not only was this play one of the game’s signature highlights, it sparked the Pacers form that point on. Indiana immediately went on a 9-0 run to seize control of the game, and finished it off with a 106-99 victory that eliminated New York from the playoffs.
[via Eye On Basketball]
Jul 6, 2015, 12:08 PM EDT
Cavaliers forward, a basketball and nothing else
Jul 6, 2015, 11:30 AM EDT
Michael Malone lands a good lieutenant
Jul 6, 2015, 10:42 AM EDT
Former NBA point guard also loves Cory Joseph signing with Raptors
Jul 6, 2015, 10:03 AM EDT
Jul 6, 2015, 9:16 AM EDT
Llull will have a lower buyout, though
Jul 6, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The best guy widely available? David West.
Jul 6, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
This is a good pickup for the Raptors.
Jul 6, 2015, 1:51 AM EDT
He fits well with what George Karl wants to do.
Jul 6, 2015, 12:28 AM EDT
Whether regular season or Summer League, we love us some buzzer beaters.
Jul 5, 2015, 11:30 PM EDT
Evans won the 2012 dunk contest.
Jul 5, 2015, 10:32 PM EDT
This seems steep, they could have gotten him for less.
Jul 5, 2015, 8:59 PM EDT
The Lakers will need to move Young to clear the cap space for their other moves.
Jul 5, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Dallas doesn’t have much to offer.
Jul 5, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Dan Gilbert is not afraid to write checks.
Jul 5, 2015, 4:42 PM EDT
The Lakers added the 2015 Sixth Man of the Year.
Jul 5, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
The Hawks signed Millsap to a max deal earlier this week.
Jul 5, 2015, 2:29 PM EDT
Stuckey had a standout year for Indiana last season.
Jul 5, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Ginobili has yet to announce his future plans.
Jul 5, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
LeBron is going to win, Tristan Thompson is going to get his money.
Jul 5, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Another guy who took less money to avoid playing in Sacramento.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 4
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 35
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 32
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25