May 18, 2013, 11:12 PM EDT
WIth the Pacers’ win over the Knicks in Game 6 on Saturday in the books, the schedule for the Eastern Conference Finals is now set.
Miami will host Indiana beginning on Wednesday, May 22, and all games will be televised nationally on TNT with a start time of 8:30 p.m. Eastern.
Game 1 – Wed May 22 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 2 – Fri May 24 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 3 – Sun May 26 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 4 – Tue May 28 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 5 * Thu May 30 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 6 * Sat June 1 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 7 * Mon June 3 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
No matter how long the series goes, the NBA Finals have a firm start date of Thursday, June 6.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15