May 18, 2013, 11:12 PM EST
WIth the Pacers’ win over the Knicks in Game 6 on Saturday in the books, the schedule for the Eastern Conference Finals is now set.
Miami will host Indiana beginning on Wednesday, May 22, and all games will be televised nationally on TNT with a start time of 8:30 p.m. Eastern.
Game 1 – Wed May 22 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 2 – Fri May 24 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 3 – Sun May 26 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 4 – Tue May 28 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 5 * Thu May 30 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 6 * Sat June 1 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 7 * Mon June 3 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
No matter how long the series goes, the NBA Finals have a firm start date of Thursday, June 6.
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 3
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 11
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Report: Kenyon Martin, Metta World Peace had “heated” argument (35)