May 18, 2013, 11:12 PM EDT
WIth the Pacers’ win over the Knicks in Game 6 on Saturday in the books, the schedule for the Eastern Conference Finals is now set.
Miami will host Indiana beginning on Wednesday, May 22, and all games will be televised nationally on TNT with a start time of 8:30 p.m. Eastern.
Game 1 – Wed May 22 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 2 – Fri May 24 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 3 – Sun May 26 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 4 – Tue May 28 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 5 * Thu May 30 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 6 * Sat June 1 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 7 * Mon June 3 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
No matter how long the series goes, the NBA Finals have a firm start date of Thursday, June 6.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 36
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 44
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 57
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7