May 18, 2013, 11:12 PM EDT
WIth the Pacers’ win over the Knicks in Game 6 on Saturday in the books, the schedule for the Eastern Conference Finals is now set.
Miami will host Indiana beginning on Wednesday, May 22, and all games will be televised nationally on TNT with a start time of 8:30 p.m. Eastern.
Game 1 – Wed May 22 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 2 – Fri May 24 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 3 – Sun May 26 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 4 – Tue May 28 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 5 * Thu May 30 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 6 * Sat June 1 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 7 * Mon June 3 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
No matter how long the series goes, the NBA Finals have a firm start date of Thursday, June 6.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 5
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25