May 18, 2013, 11:12 PM EDT
WIth the Pacers’ win over the Knicks in Game 6 on Saturday in the books, the schedule for the Eastern Conference Finals is now set.
Miami will host Indiana beginning on Wednesday, May 22, and all games will be televised nationally on TNT with a start time of 8:30 p.m. Eastern.
Game 1 – Wed May 22 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 2 – Fri May 24 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 3 – Sun May 26 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 4 – Tue May 28 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 5 * Thu May 30 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
Game 6 * Sat June 1 Miami at Indiana 8:30PM
Game 7 * Mon June 3 Indiana at Miami 8:30PM
No matter how long the series goes, the NBA Finals have a firm start date of Thursday, June 6.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 0
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 30
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91