May 17, 2013, 5:06 PM EST
Phil Jackson has a book to sell — “11 Rings” out May 21 (so he doesn’t count the two as a player with the Knicks?) — so you’re going to see a lot of him in your media space ver the next few weeks. The man knows how to be a salesman.
As part of that he went on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday and talked about the book, about the Lakers with Mike D’Antoni and the fit there (he doesn’t see it, either), how he doesn’t really want to coach, plus how Shaq once came to practice naked… and another Shaq story.
Plus there was this amusing open with Adam Sandler….
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 6
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5