May 16, 2013, 1:38 AM EDT
Tayshaun Prince was channeling his 2004 self all of a sudden on Thursday night for a play (actually, for a lot of this series), running baseline-to-baseline on this play, getting out on the fast break and just throwing it down over Reggie Jackson and Serge Ibaka and it felt like half the Thunder. That is aggressive. That is fearless.
Prince and the Grizzlies are just making plays — and that has them in the Western Conference finals, where they may well be favorites against San Antonio (or Golden State).
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 24
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 27
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 30
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30