May 16, 2013, 1:38 AM EDT
Tayshaun Prince was channeling his 2004 self all of a sudden on Thursday night for a play (actually, for a lot of this series), running baseline-to-baseline on this play, getting out on the fast break and just throwing it down over Reggie Jackson and Serge Ibaka and it felt like half the Thunder. That is aggressive. That is fearless.
Prince and the Grizzlies are just making plays — and that has them in the Western Conference finals, where they may well be favorites against San Antonio (or Golden State).
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18