May 16, 2013, 1:38 AM EDT
Tayshaun Prince was channeling his 2004 self all of a sudden on Thursday night for a play (actually, for a lot of this series), running baseline-to-baseline on this play, getting out on the fast break and just throwing it down over Reggie Jackson and Serge Ibaka and it felt like half the Thunder. That is aggressive. That is fearless.
Prince and the Grizzlies are just making plays — and that has them in the Western Conference finals, where they may well be favorites against San Antonio (or Golden State).
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15