May 16, 2013, 1:38 AM EDT
Tayshaun Prince was channeling his 2004 self all of a sudden on Thursday night for a play (actually, for a lot of this series), running baseline-to-baseline on this play, getting out on the fast break and just throwing it down over Reggie Jackson and Serge Ibaka and it felt like half the Thunder. That is aggressive. That is fearless.
Prince and the Grizzlies are just making plays — and that has them in the Western Conference finals, where they may well be favorites against San Antonio (or Golden State).
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 27
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25