May 16, 2013, 1:38 AM EST
Tayshaun Prince was channeling his 2004 self all of a sudden on Thursday night for a play (actually, for a lot of this series), running baseline-to-baseline on this play, getting out on the fast break and just throwing it down over Reggie Jackson and Serge Ibaka and it felt like half the Thunder. That is aggressive. That is fearless.
Prince and the Grizzlies are just making plays — and that has them in the Western Conference finals, where they may well be favorites against San Antonio (or Golden State).
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20