May 15, 2013, 8:18 PM EST
In a rare show of an emotion other than being incredulous at every foul call that has ever gone against him, Tim Duncan gave Richard Jefferson a solid shove to claim the courtside traction pad at some point during Game 5, and then sat on the scorer’s table to stare him down afterward.
This probably was just a little friendly hazing between two former teammates, as Jefferson played with Duncan in San Antonio for two and a half seasons from 2009-2012. But the fact that Duncan did this to begin with is of interest, considering it’s in contrast to almost everything we see from him publicly. And Jefferson ignoring the gesture completely just makes the whole thing seem even stranger.
[via 48 Minutes of Hell]
Mar 3, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
Ricky Rubio got the triple-double, CP3 will take the win.
Mar 3, 2015, 2:55 AM EST
Goran Dragic would have sat out with back pain against anyone else, but he dropped 21 on the Suns.
Mar 3, 2015, 1:14 AM EST
Zach LaVine can get up. But you already knew that.
Mar 3, 2015, 12:01 AM EST
The Warriors fell to 46-12.
Mar 2, 2015, 11:15 PM EST
Griffin has missed the Clippers’ last 10 games.
Mar 2, 2015, 10:30 PM EST
Whiteside grabbed Len by the legs.
Mar 2, 2015, 9:45 PM EST
Hamilton had no chance.
Mar 2, 2015, 9:00 PM EST
Yes, you read that right.
Mar 2, 2015, 8:15 PM EST
Teletovic is also out for the season.
Mar 2, 2015, 7:30 PM EST
We’ll see about that.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:44 PM EST
He will sit out Tuesday vs. Atlanta.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:15 PM EST
Nine total shoes, three colorways each.
Mar 2, 2015, 5:30 PM EST
Has his extra run and touches since Josh Smith was released changing the dynamic in Detroit?
Mar 2, 2015, 4:30 PM EST
Nobody is talking about Dwight Howard as long as the Rockets are winning.
Mar 2, 2015, 3:45 PM EST
The Knicks got some wins and move out of the cellar.
Mar 2, 2015, 3:08 PM EST
Wizards forward has twice been suspended following altercations with Chicago
Mar 2, 2015, 2:28 PM EST
Lakers guard says he can take a joke – just not this one
Mar 2, 2015, 1:45 PM EST
Bulls facing big challenge without their best player
Doc Rivers on DeAndre Jordan for Defensive Player of the Year: ‘If anybody else gets that award, we need to have an investigation’
Mar 2, 2015, 1:18 PM EST
Clippers coach: ‘What he’s doing defensively, if he was doing that offensively, he would be recognized as the MVP’
Mar 2, 2015, 12:38 PM EST
I can’t wait
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18