May 15, 2013, 5:48 PM EDT
As the Bulls get eliminated from the playoffs Wednesday night (sorry Bulls fans, but you know it’s coming), we bring you this bit of poetry — in a video form. Because we know you’re not actually going to read poetry. You hated it in high school/college and you’re not going start reading it now. Not even “Address to a Haggis” by Robert Burns.
Fantastic creation by Jerk Jerkson.
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 0
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 4
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 35
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58