May 15, 2013, 5:48 PM EDT
As the Bulls get eliminated from the playoffs Wednesday night (sorry Bulls fans, but you know it’s coming), we bring you this bit of poetry — in a video form. Because we know you’re not actually going to read poetry. You hated it in high school/college and you’re not going start reading it now. Not even “Address to a Haggis” by Robert Burns.
Fantastic creation by Jerk Jerkson.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 17
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 72
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13