May 15, 2013, 5:48 PM EST
As the Bulls get eliminated from the playoffs Wednesday night (sorry Bulls fans, but you know it’s coming), we bring you this bit of poetry — in a video form. Because we know you’re not actually going to read poetry. You hated it in high school/college and you’re not going start reading it now. Not even “Address to a Haggis” by Robert Burns.
Fantastic creation by Jerk Jerkson.
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 5
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 8
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 24
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13