May 15, 2013, 5:48 PM EST
As the Bulls get eliminated from the playoffs Wednesday night (sorry Bulls fans, but you know it’s coming), we bring you this bit of poetry — in a video form. Because we know you’re not actually going to read poetry. You hated it in high school/college and you’re not going start reading it now. Not even “Address to a Haggis” by Robert Burns.
Fantastic creation by Jerk Jerkson.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10