May 14, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
Monday night’s Heat win in Chicago wasn’t fun for anyone. Not Bulls fans, obviously, who really had nothing to cheer for after the team opened the game 1-of-12 shooting. Heat fans will take the win but it wasn’t pretty, and for those of us who are just fans of the game that wasn’t enjoyable to watch.
But the wise Kay Adams asks what if the Bulls were healthy? I want that someday — Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, a non-gimpy Joakim Noah against LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. This is two playoffs in a row we’ve been denied that matchup, hopefully next year we get it.
Then Kay and I discuss Dwyane Wade’s wardrobe choices and how bright the future looks in Memphis. To steal the Blake Griffin line while putting on my aviator sunglasses, “very bright.”
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3