May 14, 2013, 4:45 PM EST
Monday night’s Heat win in Chicago wasn’t fun for anyone. Not Bulls fans, obviously, who really had nothing to cheer for after the team opened the game 1-of-12 shooting. Heat fans will take the win but it wasn’t pretty, and for those of us who are just fans of the game that wasn’t enjoyable to watch.
But the wise Kay Adams asks what if the Bulls were healthy? I want that someday — Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, a non-gimpy Joakim Noah against LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. This is two playoffs in a row we’ve been denied that matchup, hopefully next year we get it.
Then Kay and I discuss Dwyane Wade’s wardrobe choices and how bright the future looks in Memphis. To steal the Blake Griffin line while putting on my aviator sunglasses, “very bright.”
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 9
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 5
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)