May 14, 2013, 4:45 PM EST
Monday night’s Heat win in Chicago wasn’t fun for anyone. Not Bulls fans, obviously, who really had nothing to cheer for after the team opened the game 1-of-12 shooting. Heat fans will take the win but it wasn’t pretty, and for those of us who are just fans of the game that wasn’t enjoyable to watch.
But the wise Kay Adams asks what if the Bulls were healthy? I want that someday — Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, a non-gimpy Joakim Noah against LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. This is two playoffs in a row we’ve been denied that matchup, hopefully next year we get it.
Then Kay and I discuss Dwyane Wade’s wardrobe choices and how bright the future looks in Memphis. To steal the Blake Griffin line while putting on my aviator sunglasses, “very bright.”
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1