May 14, 2013, 4:45 PM EST
Monday night’s Heat win in Chicago wasn’t fun for anyone. Not Bulls fans, obviously, who really had nothing to cheer for after the team opened the game 1-of-12 shooting. Heat fans will take the win but it wasn’t pretty, and for those of us who are just fans of the game that wasn’t enjoyable to watch.
But the wise Kay Adams asks what if the Bulls were healthy? I want that someday — Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, a non-gimpy Joakim Noah against LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. This is two playoffs in a row we’ve been denied that matchup, hopefully next year we get it.
Then Kay and I discuss Dwyane Wade’s wardrobe choices and how bright the future looks in Memphis. To steal the Blake Griffin line while putting on my aviator sunglasses, “very bright.”
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16