May 14, 2013, 4:45 PM EDT
Monday night’s Heat win in Chicago wasn’t fun for anyone. Not Bulls fans, obviously, who really had nothing to cheer for after the team opened the game 1-of-12 shooting. Heat fans will take the win but it wasn’t pretty, and for those of us who are just fans of the game that wasn’t enjoyable to watch.
But the wise Kay Adams asks what if the Bulls were healthy? I want that someday — Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, a non-gimpy Joakim Noah against LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. This is two playoffs in a row we’ve been denied that matchup, hopefully next year we get it.
Then Kay and I discuss Dwyane Wade’s wardrobe choices and how bright the future looks in Memphis. To steal the Blake Griffin line while putting on my aviator sunglasses, “very bright.”
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 0
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 3
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 6
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 5
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 80
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20