May 14, 2013, 11:23 AM EST
That pretty much sums up the Bulls night — the only bucket Marquis Teague made all game was one for the Heat.
Chicago shot 25.7 percent Monday night and fell to Miami in a Game 4 that was just an unfortunate mess. The Bulls stars went cold (it was more than just the Heat defense) and coach Tom Thibodeau just had nobody to turn to on the bench. Because his bench was starting. Rip Hamilton just can’t get it done.
The Bulls have fought hard. They advanced to the second round despite injuries that should have had them rolling over and giving up. It’s a credit to the players and coach that they are here. But that loss Monday did them in for the series.
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 0
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 1
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 8
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 19