May 13, 2013, 11:27 PM EDT
This pretty much sums up Monday night for the Bulls.
Nate Robinson can’t handle the aggressive trap the Heat have put on him (for a couple of games now), the Heat steal the ball and on the fast break is on.
Then there is LeBron James to finish.
Miami went on to win this game handily because of plays like this and now it now leads the series 3-1. Nate Robinson had a big Game 1 but once the defense has focused on him Robinson has shot 0-of-12.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11