May 13, 2013, 11:27 PM EDT
This pretty much sums up Monday night for the Bulls.
Nate Robinson can’t handle the aggressive trap the Heat have put on him (for a couple of games now), the Heat steal the ball and on the fast break is on.
Then there is LeBron James to finish.
Miami went on to win this game handily because of plays like this and now it now leads the series 3-1. Nate Robinson had a big Game 1 but once the defense has focused on him Robinson has shot 0-of-12.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 19
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49