May 13, 2013, 11:27 PM EST
This pretty much sums up Monday night for the Bulls.
Nate Robinson can’t handle the aggressive trap the Heat have put on him (for a couple of games now), the Heat steal the ball and on the fast break is on.
Then there is LeBron James to finish.
Miami went on to win this game handily because of plays like this and now it now leads the series 3-1. Nate Robinson had a big Game 1 but once the defense has focused on him Robinson has shot 0-of-12.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 18
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 34
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (59)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)