May 13, 2013, 11:27 PM EDT
This pretty much sums up Monday night for the Bulls.
Nate Robinson can’t handle the aggressive trap the Heat have put on him (for a couple of games now), the Heat steal the ball and on the fast break is on.
Then there is LeBron James to finish.
Miami went on to win this game handily because of plays like this and now it now leads the series 3-1. Nate Robinson had a big Game 1 but once the defense has focused on him Robinson has shot 0-of-12.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 12
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32