May 13, 2013, 1:37 AM EST
The San Antonio Spurs might have had the best highlights out of Sunday. For one, Manu Ginobili just broke Harrison Barnes‘ ankles on a potential game winner with :20 seconds left in the fourth quarter, only to miss the shot.
Then there was this impressive putback dunk by Danny Green. That guy’s an athlete.
Not that any of it mattered — the Spurs had a horrific shooting night and the Warriors got the overtime win to even the series. Anyone in the Golden State locker room would take that trade. Actually, so would anyone in the Spurs locker room, too.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 4
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 16
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)