May 13, 2013, 1:37 AM EST
The San Antonio Spurs might have had the best highlights out of Sunday. For one, Manu Ginobili just broke Harrison Barnes‘ ankles on a potential game winner with :20 seconds left in the fourth quarter, only to miss the shot.
Then there was this impressive putback dunk by Danny Green. That guy’s an athlete.
Not that any of it mattered — the Spurs had a horrific shooting night and the Warriors got the overtime win to even the series. Anyone in the Golden State locker room would take that trade. Actually, so would anyone in the Spurs locker room, too.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17