May 13, 2013, 1:37 AM EDT
The San Antonio Spurs might have had the best highlights out of Sunday. For one, Manu Ginobili just broke Harrison Barnes‘ ankles on a potential game winner with :20 seconds left in the fourth quarter, only to miss the shot.
Then there was this impressive putback dunk by Danny Green. That guy’s an athlete.
Not that any of it mattered — the Spurs had a horrific shooting night and the Warriors got the overtime win to even the series. Anyone in the Golden State locker room would take that trade. Actually, so would anyone in the Spurs locker room, too.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10