May 13, 2013, 1:37 AM EST
The San Antonio Spurs might have had the best highlights out of Sunday. For one, Manu Ginobili just broke Harrison Barnes‘ ankles on a potential game winner with :20 seconds left in the fourth quarter, only to miss the shot.
Then there was this impressive putback dunk by Danny Green. That guy’s an athlete.
Not that any of it mattered — the Spurs had a horrific shooting night and the Warriors got the overtime win to even the series. Anyone in the Golden State locker room would take that trade. Actually, so would anyone in the Spurs locker room, too.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 5
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12