May 13, 2013, 1:37 AM EDT
The San Antonio Spurs might have had the best highlights out of Sunday. For one, Manu Ginobili just broke Harrison Barnes‘ ankles on a potential game winner with :20 seconds left in the fourth quarter, only to miss the shot.
Then there was this impressive putback dunk by Danny Green. That guy’s an athlete.
Not that any of it mattered — the Spurs had a horrific shooting night and the Warriors got the overtime win to even the series. Anyone in the Golden State locker room would take that trade. Actually, so would anyone in the Spurs locker room, too.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 0
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 24
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 18
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 25
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 28
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 38
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 29