May 11, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
I’m not even sure what to call this. Is it a flip shot? A push shot? A shovel shot? Whatever it you want to call it, it was amazing.
Tony Parker was the offensive catalyst for the Spurs’ game 3 win over the Warriors and hitting shots like this one was one of the reasons why. Parker was aggressive all night in looking for his own shot and when he wasn’t knocking down jumpers, he was driving to the basket and making things happen in the paint.
And while you don’t expect him to hit shots like that one very often, it just goes to show how much of a knack he has for finishing in the paint. I guess he shot 69% at the rim this year for a reason.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 17
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10