May 11, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
I’m not even sure what to call this. Is it a flip shot? A push shot? A shovel shot? Whatever it you want to call it, it was amazing.
Tony Parker was the offensive catalyst for the Spurs’ game 3 win over the Warriors and hitting shots like this one was one of the reasons why. Parker was aggressive all night in looking for his own shot and when he wasn’t knocking down jumpers, he was driving to the basket and making things happen in the paint.
And while you don’t expect him to hit shots like that one very often, it just goes to show how much of a knack he has for finishing in the paint. I guess he shot 69% at the rim this year for a reason.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 10
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6