May 11, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
I’m not even sure what to call this. Is it a flip shot? A push shot? A shovel shot? Whatever it you want to call it, it was amazing.
Tony Parker was the offensive catalyst for the Spurs’ game 3 win over the Warriors and hitting shots like this one was one of the reasons why. Parker was aggressive all night in looking for his own shot and when he wasn’t knocking down jumpers, he was driving to the basket and making things happen in the paint.
And while you don’t expect him to hit shots like that one very often, it just goes to show how much of a knack he has for finishing in the paint. I guess he shot 69% at the rim this year for a reason.
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 0
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 29
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35