May 11, 2013, 7:10 PM EDT
Besides a couple of drives to the basket from Kevin Durant that resulted in uncontested dunks, or seeing him drain clean looks from three-point distance, there weren’t a lot of offensive highlights from the Thunder in Game 3 against the Grizzlies.
OKC’s starting point guard, Reggie Jackson, changed that trend with this fast break drive that saw him dribble behind the back, avoid a diving Tony Allen, then step over him in transition to finish with the acrobatic layup at the basket.
[via Royce Young]
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15