May 11, 2013, 7:10 PM EDT
Besides a couple of drives to the basket from Kevin Durant that resulted in uncontested dunks, or seeing him drain clean looks from three-point distance, there weren’t a lot of offensive highlights from the Thunder in Game 3 against the Grizzlies.
OKC’s starting point guard, Reggie Jackson, changed that trend with this fast break drive that saw him dribble behind the back, avoid a diving Tony Allen, then step over him in transition to finish with the acrobatic layup at the basket.
[via Royce Young]
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 7
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 40
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 17
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 13
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52