May 11, 2013, 7:10 PM EDT
Besides a couple of drives to the basket from Kevin Durant that resulted in uncontested dunks, or seeing him drain clean looks from three-point distance, there weren’t a lot of offensive highlights from the Thunder in Game 3 against the Grizzlies.
OKC’s starting point guard, Reggie Jackson, changed that trend with this fast break drive that saw him dribble behind the back, avoid a diving Tony Allen, then step over him in transition to finish with the acrobatic layup at the basket.
[via Royce Young]
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 7
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 13
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 22
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 79
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5