May 11, 2013, 7:10 PM EDT
Besides a couple of drives to the basket from Kevin Durant that resulted in uncontested dunks, or seeing him drain clean looks from three-point distance, there weren’t a lot of offensive highlights from the Thunder in Game 3 against the Grizzlies.
OKC’s starting point guard, Reggie Jackson, changed that trend with this fast break drive that saw him dribble behind the back, avoid a diving Tony Allen, then step over him in transition to finish with the acrobatic layup at the basket.
[via Royce Young]
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 0
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 11
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 20
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 18
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29