May 11, 2013, 7:10 PM EDT
Besides a couple of drives to the basket from Kevin Durant that resulted in uncontested dunks, or seeing him drain clean looks from three-point distance, there weren’t a lot of offensive highlights from the Thunder in Game 3 against the Grizzlies.
OKC’s starting point guard, Reggie Jackson, changed that trend with this fast break drive that saw him dribble behind the back, avoid a diving Tony Allen, then step over him in transition to finish with the acrobatic layup at the basket.
[via Royce Young]
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Orlando Magic 0
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11