May 11, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
Nate Robinson is listed at just 5’9″, but he’s been a big problem for opponents of the Bulls in these playoffs. We also know that height isn’t everything in his case, considering that Robinson is a three-time winner of the NBA’s slam dunk contest.
LeBron James is listed at 6’8″, and is as athletic as they come. But Robinson caught James from behind on a layup opportunity at the rim in Game 3, and came away with the unlikely rejection.
James helped Robinson quite a bit here, and essentially brought the ball right to his defender — even though he likely had no idea Robinson was hanging in the air waiting to block the shot.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 0
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 18
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42