May 11, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
Nate Robinson is listed at just 5’9″, but he’s been a big problem for opponents of the Bulls in these playoffs. We also know that height isn’t everything in his case, considering that Robinson is a three-time winner of the NBA’s slam dunk contest.
LeBron James is listed at 6’8″, and is as athletic as they come. But Robinson caught James from behind on a layup opportunity at the rim in Game 3, and came away with the unlikely rejection.
James helped Robinson quite a bit here, and essentially brought the ball right to his defender — even though he likely had no idea Robinson was hanging in the air waiting to block the shot.
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 0
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 18
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 9
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 14
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10