May 11, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
Nate Robinson is listed at just 5’9″, but he’s been a big problem for opponents of the Bulls in these playoffs. We also know that height isn’t everything in his case, considering that Robinson is a three-time winner of the NBA’s slam dunk contest.
LeBron James is listed at 6’8″, and is as athletic as they come. But Robinson caught James from behind on a layup opportunity at the rim in Game 3, and came away with the unlikely rejection.
James helped Robinson quite a bit here, and essentially brought the ball right to his defender — even though he likely had no idea Robinson was hanging in the air waiting to block the shot.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13