May 11, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
Nate Robinson is listed at just 5’9″, but he’s been a big problem for opponents of the Bulls in these playoffs. We also know that height isn’t everything in his case, considering that Robinson is a three-time winner of the NBA’s slam dunk contest.
LeBron James is listed at 6’8″, and is as athletic as they come. But Robinson caught James from behind on a layup opportunity at the rim in Game 3, and came away with the unlikely rejection.
James helped Robinson quite a bit here, and essentially brought the ball right to his defender — even though he likely had no idea Robinson was hanging in the air waiting to block the shot.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23