May 11, 2013, 5:30 PM EDT
Nate Robinson is listed at just 5’9″, but he’s been a big problem for opponents of the Bulls in these playoffs. We also know that height isn’t everything in his case, considering that Robinson is a three-time winner of the NBA’s slam dunk contest.
LeBron James is listed at 6’8″, and is as athletic as they come. But Robinson caught James from behind on a layup opportunity at the rim in Game 3, and came away with the unlikely rejection.
James helped Robinson quite a bit here, and essentially brought the ball right to his defender — even though he likely had no idea Robinson was hanging in the air waiting to block the shot.
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 0
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 21
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 7
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18