May 10, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I break down all of the second round playoff series.
We talk physicality in Bulls-Heat, J.R. Smith‘s impact in Knicks-Pacers, San Antonio’s defense in Warriors-Spurs, and try to figure out who has the advantage in Thunder-Grizzlies.
We now have an embedded player where you can listen blow, but we still have the old school link to the file which you can click on to listen to in a browser window, or right-click to download and save for later consumption.
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 0
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 11
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 53
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 20
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 15