May 10, 2013, 2:34 PM EST
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I break down all of the second round playoff series.
We talk physicality in Bulls-Heat, J.R. Smith‘s impact in Knicks-Pacers, San Antonio’s defense in Warriors-Spurs, and try to figure out who has the advantage in Thunder-Grizzlies.
We now have an embedded player where you can listen blow, but we still have the old school link to the file which you can click on to listen to in a browser window, or right-click to download and save for later consumption.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 0
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 21
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 6
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 39