May 9, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
Is there any shot Stephen Curry can’t hit?
In some kind of ode to Dirk, Curry came off the pick just a couple of minutes into the game and knocked down the one-legged three-point shot.
He is in such a groove that the Spurs pretty much have to pick him up at the half-court line or he is within range — and it is so much fun to watch. He has moved from the guy everybody around the game said “he’s the best shooter in the league” to the breakout star of the playoffs. He’s your girlfriend’s new favorite player.
But he still is the best shooter in the game.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6