May 9, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
Is there any shot Stephen Curry can’t hit?
In some kind of ode to Dirk, Curry came off the pick just a couple of minutes into the game and knocked down the one-legged three-point shot.
He is in such a groove that the Spurs pretty much have to pick him up at the half-court line or he is within range — and it is so much fun to watch. He has moved from the guy everybody around the game said “he’s the best shooter in the league” to the breakout star of the playoffs. He’s your girlfriend’s new favorite player.
But he still is the best shooter in the game.
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 14
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0