May 9, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
Is there any shot Stephen Curry can’t hit?
In some kind of ode to Dirk, Curry came off the pick just a couple of minutes into the game and knocked down the one-legged three-point shot.
He is in such a groove that the Spurs pretty much have to pick him up at the half-court line or he is within range — and it is so much fun to watch. He has moved from the guy everybody around the game said “he’s the best shooter in the league” to the breakout star of the playoffs. He’s your girlfriend’s new favorite player.
But he still is the best shooter in the game.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30