May 9, 2013, 12:12 AM EST
Is there any shot Stephen Curry can’t hit?
In some kind of ode to Dirk, Curry came off the pick just a couple of minutes into the game and knocked down the one-legged three-point shot.
He is in such a groove that the Spurs pretty much have to pick him up at the half-court line or he is within range — and it is so much fun to watch. He has moved from the guy everybody around the game said “he’s the best shooter in the league” to the breakout star of the playoffs. He’s your girlfriend’s new favorite player.
But he still is the best shooter in the game.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 23
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)