May 9, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
Is there any shot Stephen Curry can’t hit?
In some kind of ode to Dirk, Curry came off the pick just a couple of minutes into the game and knocked down the one-legged three-point shot.
He is in such a groove that the Spurs pretty much have to pick him up at the half-court line or he is within range — and it is so much fun to watch. He has moved from the guy everybody around the game said “he’s the best shooter in the league” to the breakout star of the playoffs. He’s your girlfriend’s new favorite player.
But he still is the best shooter in the game.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 9
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 39
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31