May 9, 2013, 10:43 AM EDT
In the third quarter the Heat just started to pick apart the Bulls defense and turn a nice lead at the half into a complete blowout. It was a combination of the Heat being a lot sharper than Game 1 and the Bulls having a rough night.
LeBron James didn’t put up monster numbers for the game (at least for him) — 19 points, 9 assists — but he was still the focal point of the offense, everything ran through him he was just dishing off to teammates (or getting the hockey assist). The one above to a cutting Ray Allen was the prettiest play of the night.
In Game 3, back in Chicago on Friday, expect the resilient Bulls to put up a much better fight.
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 0
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 18
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6