May 9, 2013, 10:43 AM EDT
In the third quarter the Heat just started to pick apart the Bulls defense and turn a nice lead at the half into a complete blowout. It was a combination of the Heat being a lot sharper than Game 1 and the Bulls having a rough night.
LeBron James didn’t put up monster numbers for the game (at least for him) — 19 points, 9 assists — but he was still the focal point of the offense, everything ran through him he was just dishing off to teammates (or getting the hockey assist). The one above to a cutting Ray Allen was the prettiest play of the night.
In Game 3, back in Chicago on Friday, expect the resilient Bulls to put up a much better fight.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 4
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 23
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17