May 9, 2013, 10:43 AM EDT
In the third quarter the Heat just started to pick apart the Bulls defense and turn a nice lead at the half into a complete blowout. It was a combination of the Heat being a lot sharper than Game 1 and the Bulls having a rough night.
LeBron James didn’t put up monster numbers for the game (at least for him) — 19 points, 9 assists — but he was still the focal point of the offense, everything ran through him he was just dishing off to teammates (or getting the hockey assist). The one above to a cutting Ray Allen was the prettiest play of the night.
In Game 3, back in Chicago on Friday, expect the resilient Bulls to put up a much better fight.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 0
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 14
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40