May 9, 2013, 10:43 AM EDT
In the third quarter the Heat just started to pick apart the Bulls defense and turn a nice lead at the half into a complete blowout. It was a combination of the Heat being a lot sharper than Game 1 and the Bulls having a rough night.
LeBron James didn’t put up monster numbers for the game (at least for him) — 19 points, 9 assists — but he was still the focal point of the offense, everything ran through him he was just dishing off to teammates (or getting the hockey assist). The one above to a cutting Ray Allen was the prettiest play of the night.
In Game 3, back in Chicago on Friday, expect the resilient Bulls to put up a much better fight.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38