May 9, 2013, 10:43 AM EST
In the third quarter the Heat just started to pick apart the Bulls defense and turn a nice lead at the half into a complete blowout. It was a combination of the Heat being a lot sharper than Game 1 and the Bulls having a rough night.
LeBron James didn’t put up monster numbers for the game (at least for him) — 19 points, 9 assists — but he was still the focal point of the offense, everything ran through him he was just dishing off to teammates (or getting the hockey assist). The one above to a cutting Ray Allen was the prettiest play of the night.
In Game 3, back in Chicago on Friday, expect the resilient Bulls to put up a much better fight.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 4
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12