Dwyane Wade’s post-game jacket was…. something else

May 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT

source:

I’m hesitant to criticize other people’s fashion because, well, I’m a guy. I don’t know what looks good on me. If I see a jacket I like I just turn to my wife and say “Do I want this?” She has first and last say.

But I know what Mrs. PBT would say if I showed her the jacket Dwyane Wade wore to his post-game press conference.

I guess if you’re a young multi-millionaire who is dating Gabrielle Union, and your team just won by 37 points, you can get away with clothing choices I cannot. Or really, nobody else can. Or should.

For once I agree with Charles Barkley on something. On Inside the NBA after the game Barkley said:

“Come on, America, y’all can’t like this jacket!”

Exactly.

Looks good on you though.

Latest Posts
  1. Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL

Aug 4, 2015, 9:56 PM EDT

Dante Exum Dante Exum

Exum suffered the injury in an exhibition game in Slovenia.

2. Report: Concern Dante Exum tore his ACL

Aug 4, 2015, 8:01 PM EDT

Dante Exum Dante Exum

That would derail a lot of the Jazz’s positive momentum

3. Report: Magic sign Melvin Ejim to partially guaranteed contract

Aug 4, 2015, 3:33 PM EDT

Melvin Ejim, Rafael Hettsheimeir, Vitor Benite AP

Will former Iowa State star make Orlando’s team?

4. Kobe Bryant says he’s not sure if he retires at end of season

Aug 4, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT

Kobe Bryant Kobe Bryant

Kobe doesn’t know how he’ll feel next summer. You can’t blame him for that.

5. Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin

Aug 4, 2015, 11:57 AM EDT

Washington Wizards v Charlotte Hornets Getty Images

He will battle Kyle O’Quinn to backup Robin Lopez.

6. Corey Brewer excited to reunite with Ty Lawson, spark Houston

Aug 4, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT

Denver Nuggets vs Houston Rockets Getty Images

Lawson and Brewer put up impressive offensive numbers together in Denver.

7. Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one

Aug 4, 2015, 10:05 AM EDT

alternate2-details

I’m no fashion critic, but they’re not bad.

8. Andrea Bargnani says he would have played “for free” to prove himself with Nets

Aug 4, 2015, 9:14 AM EDT

Andrea Bargnani AP

Somehow I bet he still cashes his paychecks rather than actually playing for free.

Top 10 NBA Player Searches