Dwyane Wade’s post-game jacket was…. something else

May 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT

source:

I’m hesitant to criticize other people’s fashion because, well, I’m a guy. I don’t know what looks good on me. If I see a jacket I like I just turn to my wife and say “Do I want this?” She has first and last say.

But I know what Mrs. PBT would say if I showed her the jacket Dwyane Wade wore to his post-game press conference.

I guess if you’re a young multi-millionaire who is dating Gabrielle Union, and your team just won by 37 points, you can get away with clothing choices I cannot. Or really, nobody else can. Or should.

For once I agree with Charles Barkley on something. On Inside the NBA after the game Barkley said:

“Come on, America, y’all can’t like this jacket!”

Exactly.

Looks good on you though.

Latest Posts
  1. Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio

Sep 20, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT

Ricky Rubio AP

Rubio may not like it, but Minnesota can retain his rights in restricted free agency next summer.

2. Report: Gustavo Ayon’s deal with Real Madrid worth $6.6 million over three years

Sep 20, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT

Australia v Mexico - 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Getty Images

Big man from Mexico preferred to remain in the NBA, but took the payday to return overseas.

3. Kobe Bryant may join ownership group attempting to purchase Italian soccer team

Sep 20, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT

Kobe Bryant Kobe Bryant

With two years left in the NBA, Bryant has an eye on life after basketball.

4. Taj Gibson says he’s fine coming off the bench for Bulls: ‘Please miss me with the drama’

Sep 20, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT

Taj Gibson Taj Gibson

A previous report said Gibson was less than thrilled with remaining a reserve.

5. Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season

Sep 20, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT

Cleveland Cavaliers v Brooklyn Nets Getty Images

Blatche can play, but the NBA offers simply weren’t there.

6. Giant LeBron James banner approved to hang in downtown Cleveland once again

Sep 20, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT

lebron-banner

10-story-high banner will return after a similar one was taken down when James left in 2010.

7. Report: Ramon Sessions signs 2-year deal with Kings

Sep 20, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT

Ramon Sessions AP

Sessions could start at point guard for Sacramento.

8. Report: Former NBA player Rex Chapman arrested for stealing product from Apple store

Sep 19, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT

Rex Chapman, Ashley Judd Rex Chapman, Ashley Judd

Chapman played four years for the Suns, and is facing charges in Scottsdale, AZ.

9. Andrew Bogut is feeling healthy, takes charges on D at Warriors scrimmage

Sep 19, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT

Andrew Bogut AP

Must-read quote from Bogut on how he does NOT want to be perceived.

10. All PBT’s NBA team previews in one convenient spot

Sep 19, 2014, 5:59 PM EDT

San Antonio Spurs v Miami Heat - Game 7 Getty Images

This post is here to make life easier for you when you want to find these at the end of the season and point out how wrong we were.

11. UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks

Sep 19, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT

New York Knicks v Phoenix Suns Getty Images

It has to be a sign and trade and Minnesota doesn’t have a lot of leverage here.

12. Jeff Green says he wants to be leader on Celtics this season

Sep 19, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT

Jeff Green AP

“It was more just becoming a better all-around player, trying to take the next step and become a leader on this team and will my team to win.” —Jeff Green

13. James Dolan enlists Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire to break world kazoo record

Sep 19, 2014, 3:28 PM EDT

dolan stoudemire anthony kazoo

And you wonder why Phil Jackson is worth $12 million a year to the Knicks organization.

What players stood out at World Cup?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches