Dwyane Wade’s post-game jacket was…. something else

May 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT

source:

I’m hesitant to criticize other people’s fashion because, well, I’m a guy. I don’t know what looks good on me. If I see a jacket I like I just turn to my wife and say “Do I want this?” She has first and last say.

But I know what Mrs. PBT would say if I showed her the jacket Dwyane Wade wore to his post-game press conference.

I guess if you’re a young multi-millionaire who is dating Gabrielle Union, and your team just won by 37 points, you can get away with clothing choices I cannot. Or really, nobody else can. Or should.

For once I agree with Charles Barkley on something. On Inside the NBA after the game Barkley said:

“Come on, America, y’all can’t like this jacket!”

Exactly.

Looks good on you though.

Latest Posts
  1. Andrew Wiggins first NBA bucket was quality catch-and-shoot three (VIDEO)

Oct 30, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT

Timberwolves New Players Getty Images

Rough first night in the NBA to be guarded by Tony Allen.

2. Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option

Oct 30, 2014, 2:45 AM EDT

Washington Wizards v Miami Heat Getty Images

Good night to be the Trail Blazers. Not so much for Kobe Bryant.

3. Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks

Oct 29, 2014, 11:57 PM EDT

Chicago Bulls v New York Knicks Chicago Bulls v New York Knicks

Taj Gibson and the second unit took control of this one.

4. Isaiah Thomas said he had interest in signing with Lakers

Oct 29, 2014, 11:13 PM EDT

Phoenix Suns v Utah Jazz Getty Images

While the Lakers were flirting with ‘Melo, the Suns came knocking for Thomas.

5. Kemba Walker did it again! (video)

Oct 29, 2014, 9:51 PM EDT

Kemba Walker, Jabari Parker, Brandon Knight Kemba Walker, Jabari Parker, Brandon Knight

Hornets point guard hits game-winning jumper in overtime against Bucks

6. Mavericks sign J.J. Barea, waive Gal Mekel

Oct 29, 2014, 8:33 PM EDT

Dallas Mavericks v Minnesota Timberwolves Dallas Mavericks v Minnesota Timberwolves

Barea helped Dallas win 2011 championship, but how much does he have left in the tank?

7. Young Tom Brady dressed a Celtic?

Oct 29, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT

Young Tom Brady dressed as a Celtic

8. Carmelo Anthony has cameo in latest “Sons of Anarchy” (VINE)

Oct 29, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT

Washington Wizards v New York Knicks Washington Wizards v New York Knicks

Here’s your chance to see ‘Melo as a knife-wielding henchman.

9. Hornets’ Jeff Taylor pleads guilty to domestic violence charge

Oct 29, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT

Jeff Taylor mug

Expect a suspension from the league to come down on this at some point.

10. Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season

Oct 29, 2014, 5:08 PM EDT

Julius Randle Julius Randle

That is two Lakers players out for the season with injuries already.

11. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert says his relationship with LeBron James is “great”

Oct 29, 2014, 4:28 PM EDT

Dan Gilbert Dan Gilbert

Gilbert also said he would willingly spend into the luxury tax to win.

12. Jazz, Enes Kanter ‘mutually agree’ to forego contract extension

Oct 29, 2014, 2:59 PM EDT

Utah Jazz v Los Angeles Lakers Getty Images

Kanter will become a restricted free agent next summer.

The list of championship contenders
Top 10 NBA Player Searches