Dwyane Wade’s post-game jacket was…. something else

May 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT

source:

I’m hesitant to criticize other people’s fashion because, well, I’m a guy. I don’t know what looks good on me. If I see a jacket I like I just turn to my wife and say “Do I want this?” She has first and last say.

But I know what Mrs. PBT would say if I showed her the jacket Dwyane Wade wore to his post-game press conference.

I guess if you’re a young multi-millionaire who is dating Gabrielle Union, and your team just won by 37 points, you can get away with clothing choices I cannot. Or really, nobody else can. Or should.

For once I agree with Charles Barkley on something. On Inside the NBA after the game Barkley said:

“Come on, America, y’all can’t like this jacket!”

Exactly.

Looks good on you though.

Latest Posts
  1. Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets

Apr 25, 2015, 2:29 PM EDT

Sean Corbin, Rick Carlisle Sean Corbin, Rick Carlisle

“The officials [have] got to get that stuff under control, because there’s too much physical stuff going on. Howard is throwing people all over the place,” Carlisle said.

2. Kawhi Leonard puts up 32 spot on Clippers (VIDEO)

Apr 25, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT

Los Angeles Clippers v San Antonio Spurs - Game Three Getty Images

The Spurs are Kawhi Leonard’s team now.

3. Arron Afflalo expected to play for Blazers in Game 3 vs. Grizzlies

Apr 24, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT

New Orleans Pelicans v Portland Trail Blazers Getty Images

Portland, down 0-2 to Memphis, needs all the help it can get.

4. NBA, 20 teams launch apps for Apple Watch

Apr 24, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT

celtics-cavs

NBA continues its technological push.

5. PBT Extra: Great playoff series to come in later rounds

Apr 24, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT

Chicago Bulls v Cleveland Cavaliers Chicago Bulls v Cleveland Cavaliers

Looking past the first round to some of the more exciting later matchups to come.

6. Lakers to send Byron Scott to NBA Draft lottery

Apr 24, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT

Portland Trail Blazers v Los Angeles Lakers Getty Images

He’s got to coach whoever they draft anyway, why not?

7. Report: Thunder considering Ettore Messina for coach

Apr 24, 2015, 2:33 PM EDT

San Antonio Spurs v Los Angeles Clippers - Game Two Getty Images

Spurs assistant coach achieved incredible success in Europe

Stephen Curry starting to define playoff legacy
Top 10 NBA Player Searches