Dwyane Wade’s post-game jacket was…. something else

May 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT

source:

I’m hesitant to criticize other people’s fashion because, well, I’m a guy. I don’t know what looks good on me. If I see a jacket I like I just turn to my wife and say “Do I want this?” She has first and last say.

But I know what Mrs. PBT would say if I showed her the jacket Dwyane Wade wore to his post-game press conference.

I guess if you’re a young multi-millionaire who is dating Gabrielle Union, and your team just won by 37 points, you can get away with clothing choices I cannot. Or really, nobody else can. Or should.

For once I agree with Charles Barkley on something. On Inside the NBA after the game Barkley said:

“Come on, America, y’all can’t like this jacket!”

Exactly.

Looks good on you though.

Latest Posts
  1. Report: Pistons signing Eric Griffin

Sep 1, 2015, 11:07 PM EDT

Indiana Pacers v Dallas Mavericks Getty Images

Griffin will give Pistons 19 players, 17 with guaranteed salaries

2. LeBron James: Championship not a requirement of a great team

Sep 1, 2015, 10:07 PM EDT

LeBron James AP

LeBron indicates 1999-00 Trail Blazers were great, implies something about his own career

3. Erik Spoelstra: Heat’s starting lineup needs time before it’ll succeed

Sep 1, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT

Miami Heat v Detroit Pistons Getty Images

Goran Dragic, Dwyane Wade, Luol Deng, Chris Bosh and Hassan Whiteside look pretty good on paper

4. Wizards expect Tomas Satoransky to join them in summer of 2016

Sep 1, 2015, 6:01 PM EDT

FC Barcelona v Olympiacos Piraeus - Turkish Airlines Euroleague Play Off Getty Images

He’s a 6’7″ combo guard with a lot of potential

5. Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant?

Sep 1, 2015, 2:46 PM EDT

Kevin Durant AP

Miami is a long shot to land him, but you can bet Pat Riley will have them positioned for a run.

6. Lakers’ Jordan Clarkson does his imitation of Kobe’s shot

Sep 1, 2015, 2:19 PM EDT

Detroit Pistons v Los Angeles Lakers Getty Images

Lots of pump fakes. Lots and lots of pump fakes.

7. Kings name Vlade Divac GM, Peja Stojakovic director of player development

Sep 1, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT

Vlade Divac Vlade Divac

Stojakovic had been rumored for several weeks to be joining the Kings.

8. Dwyane Wade playing dodgeball? We’ve got that (VIDEO).

Sep 1, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT

wade Getty Images

Wade would make Patches O’Houlihan proud.

9. Report: Celtics engaged in contract extension talks with Tyler Zeller, Jared Sullinger

Sep 1, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT

Golden State Warriors v Boston Celtics Getty Images

If I were a betting man, I’d expect there’s a better than 50/50 chance a Zeller deal gets done.

Top 10 NBA Player Searches