Dwyane Wade’s post-game jacket was…. something else

May 9, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT

source:

I’m hesitant to criticize other people’s fashion because, well, I’m a guy. I don’t know what looks good on me. If I see a jacket I like I just turn to my wife and say “Do I want this?” She has first and last say.

But I know what Mrs. PBT would say if I showed her the jacket Dwyane Wade wore to his post-game press conference.

I guess if you’re a young multi-millionaire who is dating Gabrielle Union, and your team just won by 37 points, you can get away with clothing choices I cannot. Or really, nobody else can. Or should.

For once I agree with Charles Barkley on something. On Inside the NBA after the game Barkley said:

“Come on, America, y’all can’t like this jacket!”

Exactly.

Looks good on you though.

Latest Posts
  1. Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day

May 26, 2015, 2:29 AM EDT

Josh Smith AP

In the four Rockets’ elimination games this season, Smith has 63 points on 22-of-34 shooting (64.7 percent).

2. Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry

May 25, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT

Getty Images Getty Images

MVP runner-up shines while MVP misses substantial portion of Houston’s Game 4 win

3. Danny Ainge consulted with Celtics’ guard Isaiah Thomas about potential free agents

May 25, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT

Isaiah Thomas AP

It’s a sign Thomas may be around for a little bit.

4. NBA will not move up Finals start date; June 4 locked in for Game 1

May 25, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT

Miami Heat Victory Parade And Rally Getty Images

The league had been exploring moving Game 1 up to June 2.

5. LeBron James calls for non-violence after Brelo verdict

May 25, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptfhodazn2mxnwvmm2zknmq1mdljytayytg0mtuynwi4 AP

Cavaliers star says he will research case further before saying more

6. Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers

May 25, 2015, 2:59 PM EDT

Atlanta Hawks v Washington Wizards-Game Six Getty Images

Doc Rivers decided to offer his mid-level exception money last summer to Spencer Hawes instead of Pierce. He’d like that one over.

7. LeBron James carries load, makes enough plays in Cavaliers win (VIDEO)

May 25, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT

Atlanta Hawks v Cleveland Cavaliers - Game Three Getty Images

LeBron finished with 37 points, 18 rebounds and 13 assists .

8. Al Horford ejected after elbow to Matthew Dellavedova’s shoulder (VIDEO)

May 24, 2015, 9:46 PM EDT

Al Horford Al Horford

A trend is becoming clear: Do not mess with Dellavedova.

Will Klay Thompson get a little help on James Harden?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches