May 8, 2013, 5:26 PM EST
Tuesday was the 18th anniversary of when Reggie Miller’s legendary 8 points in 9 seconds outburst in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round — the Pacers were down six when he hit a step-back three, then stole the Knicks inbounds pass (after a push-off), ran back to the arc and drained another three. John Starks helped out with a couple missed free throws, but Reggie hit his. It is a legendary playoff moment.
Miller was back in Madison Square Garden Tuesday night for the Knicks Game 2 win over the Pacers, and we all know Miller and director Spike Lee have a history. So while Miller was taping a TNT segment, Spike Lee video bombed him. Classic.
And in case you never saw the original moment…
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 4
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 12
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 28
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7