May 8, 2013, 5:26 PM EDT
Tuesday was the 18th anniversary of when Reggie Miller’s legendary 8 points in 9 seconds outburst in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round — the Pacers were down six when he hit a step-back three, then stole the Knicks inbounds pass (after a push-off), ran back to the arc and drained another three. John Starks helped out with a couple missed free throws, but Reggie hit his. It is a legendary playoff moment.
Miller was back in Madison Square Garden Tuesday night for the Knicks Game 2 win over the Pacers, and we all know Miller and director Spike Lee have a history. So while Miller was taping a TNT segment, Spike Lee video bombed him. Classic.
And in case you never saw the original moment…
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20