May 8, 2013, 5:26 PM EDT
Tuesday was the 18th anniversary of when Reggie Miller’s legendary 8 points in 9 seconds outburst in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round — the Pacers were down six when he hit a step-back three, then stole the Knicks inbounds pass (after a push-off), ran back to the arc and drained another three. John Starks helped out with a couple missed free throws, but Reggie hit his. It is a legendary playoff moment.
Miller was back in Madison Square Garden Tuesday night for the Knicks Game 2 win over the Pacers, and we all know Miller and director Spike Lee have a history. So while Miller was taping a TNT segment, Spike Lee video bombed him. Classic.
And in case you never saw the original moment…
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 0
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 11
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 10
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 31
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25