May 8, 2013, 2:05 AM EDT
But Durant got to show off his improved handles, closing the third quarter with this sweet crossover move then and-1 throwdown. Durant really improved that part of his game this year, and that has been put to the test since Westbrook went down.
The Grizzlies have gone to a “anyone but Durant” can shoot defensive strategy. He still gets his points, but he has to work a lot harder to do it (and cut off the passing lanes to others.
Apr 19, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
It’s as great as you’d expect.
Apr 19, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Cleveland is solid, but untested.
Apr 19, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Steph being Steph.
Apr 19, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
He said after the game he felt a pop in his knee. That’s bad.
Apr 19, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
A little smack talk in advance of Bucks vs. Bulls.
Apr 19, 2015, 12:45 AM EDT
Houston outscores Dallas by 14 in 10 minutes with Howard and Harden, get outscored by four otherwise in 118-108 win
Apr 18, 2015, 11:30 PM EDT
Wade has the ability to hit free agency, but is choosing to stay in Miami for at least one more season.
Apr 18, 2015, 9:59 PM EDT
Rose finished with 23 points.
Apr 18, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Leaked images are horrible.
Apr 18, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Brooks scored 10 points in his first shift.
Apr 18, 2015, 6:39 PM EDT
Golden State, once up 25, escapes with 106-99 win
Apr 18, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
The basketball was ugly, but this still may be a very competitive series.
Apr 18, 2015, 3:37 PM EDT
Pierce backed up his talk with plenty of action.
Apr 18, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
They’re still expected to play around 32 minutes each.
Apr 18, 2015, 1:18 PM EDT
Ujiri cusses at a playoff pep rally for the second straight year.
Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks
Apr 18, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Brewer has been a key member of the rotation for the two-seeded Rockets.
Apr 18, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Every playoff series is predicted.
Apr 18, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
How do you feel about a lot of hack-a-Jordan for six or seven games?
Apr 18, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
With most 2014 conference-finalists eliminated, Warriors are clear favorite
Apr 18, 2015, 12:30 AM EDT
Their rivalry goes back until the Dwight Howard free agent recruitment. If not earlier.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3