May 8, 2013, 2:05 AM EDT
But Durant got to show off his improved handles, closing the third quarter with this sweet crossover move then and-1 throwdown. Durant really improved that part of his game this year, and that has been put to the test since Westbrook went down.
The Grizzlies have gone to a “anyone but Durant” can shoot defensive strategy. He still gets his points, but he has to work a lot harder to do it (and cut off the passing lanes to others.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 0
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 5
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 2
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 21
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33