May 7, 2013, 2:35 PM EDT
You heard her, right?
How could you not. One of TNT’s microphones picking up the ambient crowd noise in San Antonio Monday night was near the person who became known on twitter as “screaming lady.” We have no idea who she actually is — and we’re assuming it’s a she and not a guy or a child, but we don’t know — with a piercing high-pitched scream.
She was like the annoying soundtrack to the Spurs dramatic comeback and double-overtime win in Game 1. It was distracting. And annoying.
NBA twitter must follow @netw3rk summed it up best.
TNT, please move that mic before Game 2. That or we need a really dull game.
Thanks to Lang at All Ball for finding the right video.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 8
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 5
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 11
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4