May 7, 2013, 2:35 PM EST
You heard her, right?
How could you not. One of TNT’s microphones picking up the ambient crowd noise in San Antonio Monday night was near the person who became known on twitter as “screaming lady.” We have no idea who she actually is — and we’re assuming it’s a she and not a guy or a child, but we don’t know — with a piercing high-pitched scream.
She was like the annoying soundtrack to the Spurs dramatic comeback and double-overtime win in Game 1. It was distracting. And annoying.
NBA twitter must follow @netw3rk summed it up best.
TNT, please move that mic before Game 2. That or we need a really dull game.
Thanks to Lang at All Ball for finding the right video.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14