May 7, 2013, 2:35 PM EST
You heard her, right?
How could you not. One of TNT’s microphones picking up the ambient crowd noise in San Antonio Monday night was near the person who became known on twitter as “screaming lady.” We have no idea who she actually is — and we’re assuming it’s a she and not a guy or a child, but we don’t know — with a piercing high-pitched scream.
She was like the annoying soundtrack to the Spurs dramatic comeback and double-overtime win in Game 1. It was distracting. And annoying.
NBA twitter must follow @netw3rk summed it up best.
TNT, please move that mic before Game 2. That or we need a really dull game.
Thanks to Lang at All Ball for finding the right video.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10