May 7, 2013, 2:35 PM EDT
You heard her, right?
How could you not. One of TNT’s microphones picking up the ambient crowd noise in San Antonio Monday night was near the person who became known on twitter as “screaming lady.” We have no idea who she actually is — and we’re assuming it’s a she and not a guy or a child, but we don’t know — with a piercing high-pitched scream.
She was like the annoying soundtrack to the Spurs dramatic comeback and double-overtime win in Game 1. It was distracting. And annoying.
NBA twitter must follow @netw3rk summed it up best.
TNT, please move that mic before Game 2. That or we need a really dull game.
Thanks to Lang at All Ball for finding the right video.
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 9
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 29
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 42