May 7, 2013, 10:10 AM EDT
Tom Thibodeau sounded like Tom Thibodeau — that was good but it won’t be good enough next time.
Erik Spoelstra sounded like the classic frustrated coach.
And Dwyane Wade sounded like a guy who has lost big games before and expects to bounce back.
Here are some sound clips out of last night after the Bulls surprising Game 1 upset of the Heat.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 8
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 30
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 83
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 54
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4