May 7, 2013, 10:10 AM EST
Tom Thibodeau sounded like Tom Thibodeau — that was good but it won’t be good enough next time.
Erik Spoelstra sounded like the classic frustrated coach.
And Dwyane Wade sounded like a guy who has lost big games before and expects to bounce back.
Here are some sound clips out of last night after the Bulls surprising Game 1 upset of the Heat.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9