May 7, 2013, 10:10 AM EDT
Tom Thibodeau sounded like Tom Thibodeau — that was good but it won’t be good enough next time.
Erik Spoelstra sounded like the classic frustrated coach.
And Dwyane Wade sounded like a guy who has lost big games before and expects to bounce back.
Here are some sound clips out of last night after the Bulls surprising Game 1 upset of the Heat.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29