May 7, 2013, 10:10 AM EST
Tom Thibodeau sounded like Tom Thibodeau — that was good but it won’t be good enough next time.
Erik Spoelstra sounded like the classic frustrated coach.
And Dwyane Wade sounded like a guy who has lost big games before and expects to bounce back.
Here are some sound clips out of last night after the Bulls surprising Game 1 upset of the Heat.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13