May 7, 2013, 8:45 AM EST
You know as you read this Gregg Popovich is scheming up a way to slow down Stephen Curry.
George Karl tried last round with limited success — Curry is the best shooter in the game and as defenses are tightening on the Warriors he is taking on a larger role . He is tearing apart good teams right. This is the 22 points (plus assists) Curry dished out in the third quarter against the Spurs. The Spurs. This isn’t the Bucks he’s torching. Curry finished with 44 points and 11 assists, but it just wasn’t enough.
I imagine Curry is going to have a tougher time finding space in Game 2. I also imagine at some points it’s not going to matter what the Spurs do.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 11
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13