May 7, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
You know as you read this Gregg Popovich is scheming up a way to slow down Stephen Curry.
George Karl tried last round with limited success — Curry is the best shooter in the game and as defenses are tightening on the Warriors he is taking on a larger role . He is tearing apart good teams right. This is the 22 points (plus assists) Curry dished out in the third quarter against the Spurs. The Spurs. This isn’t the Bucks he’s torching. Curry finished with 44 points and 11 assists, but it just wasn’t enough.
I imagine Curry is going to have a tougher time finding space in Game 2. I also imagine at some points it’s not going to matter what the Spurs do.
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 9
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 24
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Derrick Rose got it done on both ends in first round 2
- Hawks eliminate Nets from playoffs with blowout victory in Game 6 9
- PBT Extra: Clash of styles favors Warriors over Grizzlies 4
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3
- PBT Extra: Bulls have shot to upset Cavaliers 16