May 7, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
You know as you read this Gregg Popovich is scheming up a way to slow down Stephen Curry.
George Karl tried last round with limited success — Curry is the best shooter in the game and as defenses are tightening on the Warriors he is taking on a larger role . He is tearing apart good teams right. This is the 22 points (plus assists) Curry dished out in the third quarter against the Spurs. The Spurs. This isn’t the Bucks he’s torching. Curry finished with 44 points and 11 assists, but it just wasn’t enough.
I imagine Curry is going to have a tougher time finding space in Game 2. I also imagine at some points it’s not going to matter what the Spurs do.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8