May 7, 2013, 2:09 AM EST
If you only watch the end of playoff games, you’ll want to know why Nate Robinson isn’t an All-Star and getting MVP votes.
The wild swings that can be Robinson never shake his confidence, and so when the game is on the line against the Miami Heat in the playoffs he can make plays. Big plays. Like the game winners above that put the Bulls up 1-0.
One game does not a series make, but the Bulls have made a statement. Part of that is that they are going to be in this series, and when it gets tight late they have a guy they trust to make play. Not the former MVP wearing a suit on the sidelines, rather it is Robinson. Who just plays like that guy in spurts.
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 0
- DeMarcus Cousins wins. 7
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 21
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 6
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 24
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10