May 7, 2013, 2:09 AM EST
If you only watch the end of playoff games, you’ll want to know why Nate Robinson isn’t an All-Star and getting MVP votes.
The wild swings that can be Robinson never shake his confidence, and so when the game is on the line against the Miami Heat in the playoffs he can make plays. Big plays. Like the game winners above that put the Bulls up 1-0.
One game does not a series make, but the Bulls have made a statement. Part of that is that they are going to be in this series, and when it gets tight late they have a guy they trust to make play. Not the former MVP wearing a suit on the sidelines, rather it is Robinson. Who just plays like that guy in spurts.
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 15
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)