May 7, 2013, 2:09 AM EDT
If you only watch the end of playoff games, you’ll want to know why Nate Robinson isn’t an All-Star and getting MVP votes.
The wild swings that can be Robinson never shake his confidence, and so when the game is on the line against the Miami Heat in the playoffs he can make plays. Big plays. Like the game winners above that put the Bulls up 1-0.
One game does not a series make, but the Bulls have made a statement. Part of that is that they are going to be in this series, and when it gets tight late they have a guy they trust to make play. Not the former MVP wearing a suit on the sidelines, rather it is Robinson. Who just plays like that guy in spurts.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 32
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 27
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3