May 7, 2013, 2:09 AM EDT
If you only watch the end of playoff games, you’ll want to know why Nate Robinson isn’t an All-Star and getting MVP votes.
The wild swings that can be Robinson never shake his confidence, and so when the game is on the line against the Miami Heat in the playoffs he can make plays. Big plays. Like the game winners above that put the Bulls up 1-0.
One game does not a series make, but the Bulls have made a statement. Part of that is that they are going to be in this series, and when it gets tight late they have a guy they trust to make play. Not the former MVP wearing a suit on the sidelines, rather it is Robinson. Who just plays like that guy in spurts.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 62
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 13
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32