May 7, 2013, 2:09 AM EDT
If you only watch the end of playoff games, you’ll want to know why Nate Robinson isn’t an All-Star and getting MVP votes.
The wild swings that can be Robinson never shake his confidence, and so when the game is on the line against the Miami Heat in the playoffs he can make plays. Big plays. Like the game winners above that put the Bulls up 1-0.
One game does not a series make, but the Bulls have made a statement. Part of that is that they are going to be in this series, and when it gets tight late they have a guy they trust to make play. Not the former MVP wearing a suit on the sidelines, rather it is Robinson. Who just plays like that guy in spurts.
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 0
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 27
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28