May 6, 2013, 8:17 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I are talking NBA playoffs, and that has to start with how much trouble the Knicks are in. It’s not time to hit the panic button for the Knicks, but that was an eye-opening loss on both ends so they might want to at least know where it’s located.
We also talk about the MVP voting “controversy” and how that Kevin Durant guy is pretty good.
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 17
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 1
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 23
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 20
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27