May 4, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
The two got tangled up in the third quarter, and once they went to the ground, Randolph put his hand directly on Griffin’s throat, while Griffin used his elbow to push Randolph’s head further into the floor.
Both players received personal fouls, while Randolph received a technical, likely for that semi-choke he placed on Griffin.
Randolph would receive another technical foul near the very end of the game which resulted in his being ejected, but the Grizzlies were up by 15 points with just under two minutes remaining at the time.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8