May 3, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
Is there a more entertaining player to watch in the NBA than Stephen Curry?
And when he’s hot, he’s unstoppable. Which the Nuggets found out — again — in the third quarter when Curry dropped 14 points and 3 assists on them, sparking a 33-20 quarter when the Warriors pulled away. Denver never led again, that despite the efforts of the Warriors to give it away in the final five minutes.
Curry and the Warriors should celebrate. This is well deserved, well earned for a young team. It’s a fan base that deserves some good things to come its way. Things will feel a lot different Monday in San Antonio, but savor this for now. It’s a great moment and the team has a bright future.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 8
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 34
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 82
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19