May 3, 2013, 8:40 AM EST
Is there a more entertaining player to watch in the NBA than Stephen Curry?
And when he’s hot, he’s unstoppable. Which the Nuggets found out — again — in the third quarter when Curry dropped 14 points and 3 assists on them, sparking a 33-20 quarter when the Warriors pulled away. Denver never led again, that despite the efforts of the Warriors to give it away in the final five minutes.
Curry and the Warriors should celebrate. This is well deserved, well earned for a young team. It’s a fan base that deserves some good things to come its way. Things will feel a lot different Monday in San Antonio, but savor this for now. It’s a great moment and the team has a bright future.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 5
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 17
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31