May 3, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
Is there a more entertaining player to watch in the NBA than Stephen Curry?
And when he’s hot, he’s unstoppable. Which the Nuggets found out — again — in the third quarter when Curry dropped 14 points and 3 assists on them, sparking a 33-20 quarter when the Warriors pulled away. Denver never led again, that despite the efforts of the Warriors to give it away in the final five minutes.
Curry and the Warriors should celebrate. This is well deserved, well earned for a young team. It’s a fan base that deserves some good things to come its way. Things will feel a lot different Monday in San Antonio, but savor this for now. It’s a great moment and the team has a bright future.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 7
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9