May 3, 2013, 11:16 AM EST
But Nate crossed Humphries up something serious with a little hesitation crossover. That is wicked. Especially considering Nate had the flu and was throwing up during timeouts.
The Bulls, however, didn’t have enough of these moments and fell at home to the Nets, forcing a Game 7 in Brooklyn on Saturday. Winner of that gets sacrificed to the Heat.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 8: Kobe Bryant returns 2
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 3
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 5
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 43
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 16
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22