May 3, 2013, 11:16 AM EDT
But Nate crossed Humphries up something serious with a little hesitation crossover. That is wicked. Especially considering Nate had the flu and was throwing up during timeouts.
The Bulls, however, didn’t have enough of these moments and fell at home to the Nets, forcing a Game 7 in Brooklyn on Saturday. Winner of that gets sacrificed to the Heat.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11