May 3, 2013, 11:16 AM EDT
But Nate crossed Humphries up something serious with a little hesitation crossover. That is wicked. Especially considering Nate had the flu and was throwing up during timeouts.
The Bulls, however, didn’t have enough of these moments and fell at home to the Nets, forcing a Game 7 in Brooklyn on Saturday. Winner of that gets sacrificed to the Heat.
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 6
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 19
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 46
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22