May 3, 2013, 11:16 AM EDT
But Nate crossed Humphries up something serious with a little hesitation crossover. That is wicked. Especially considering Nate had the flu and was throwing up during timeouts.
The Bulls, however, didn’t have enough of these moments and fell at home to the Nets, forcing a Game 7 in Brooklyn on Saturday. Winner of that gets sacrificed to the Heat.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 43
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 47
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11