May 3, 2013, 11:16 AM EST
But Nate crossed Humphries up something serious with a little hesitation crossover. That is wicked. Especially considering Nate had the flu and was throwing up during timeouts.
The Bulls, however, didn’t have enough of these moments and fell at home to the Nets, forcing a Game 7 in Brooklyn on Saturday. Winner of that gets sacrificed to the Heat.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 7
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30