May 2, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Young players, take note. This is simply a great defensive effort here by Derek Fisher and Kevin Martin to coordinate perfectly-timed simultaneous flops just as “whatever his name is” makes a little contact with each.
If the league is finding itself cash-strapped these days, this seems like an easy way to pick up a quick ten grand.
[via The Basketball Jones]
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 19
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 72
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13