May 2, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
Young players, take note. This is simply a great defensive effort here by Derek Fisher and Kevin Martin to coordinate perfectly-timed simultaneous flops just as “whatever his name is” makes a little contact with each.
If the league is finding itself cash-strapped these days, this seems like an easy way to pick up a quick ten grand.
[via The Basketball Jones]
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12