May 2, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Young players, take note. This is simply a great defensive effort here by Derek Fisher and Kevin Martin to coordinate perfectly-timed simultaneous flops just as “whatever his name is” makes a little contact with each.
If the league is finding itself cash-strapped these days, this seems like an easy way to pick up a quick ten grand.
[via The Basketball Jones]
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 20
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 25
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 61
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31