May 2, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Young players, take note. This is simply a great defensive effort here by Derek Fisher and Kevin Martin to coordinate perfectly-timed simultaneous flops just as “whatever his name is” makes a little contact with each.
If the league is finding itself cash-strapped these days, this seems like an easy way to pick up a quick ten grand.
[via The Basketball Jones]
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 75
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12