May 2, 2013, 12:29 PM EDT
Young players, take note. This is simply a great defensive effort here by Derek Fisher and Kevin Martin to coordinate perfectly-timed simultaneous flops just as “whatever his name is” makes a little contact with each.
If the league is finding itself cash-strapped these days, this seems like an easy way to pick up a quick ten grand.
[via The Basketball Jones]
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 1
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 33
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1