May 2, 2013, 6:42 PM EST
No team has ever been up 3-0 in an NBA series and lost the series. And you have to think the New York Knicks can win one of the next two. Still….
Kay Adams and I talk about how much trouble the Knicks are in (a lot of they don’t get away from the isolation basketball of late and start sharing the ball). We also talk if there will be potential Clippers shakeups, if the Rockets have a chance against the Thunder (yes they do) and even what is going on with the Pacers and Hawks in a series of blowouts for the home team.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13