May 2, 2013, 6:42 PM EDT
No team has ever been up 3-0 in an NBA series and lost the series. And you have to think the New York Knicks can win one of the next two. Still….
Kay Adams and I talk about how much trouble the Knicks are in (a lot of they don’t get away from the isolation basketball of late and start sharing the ball). We also talk if there will be potential Clippers shakeups, if the Rockets have a chance against the Thunder (yes they do) and even what is going on with the Pacers and Hawks in a series of blowouts for the home team.
- Why shot-location defense matters 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 5
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 9
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 10
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6