May 2, 2013, 6:42 PM EST
No team has ever been up 3-0 in an NBA series and lost the series. And you have to think the New York Knicks can win one of the next two. Still….
Kay Adams and I talk about how much trouble the Knicks are in (a lot of they don’t get away from the isolation basketball of late and start sharing the ball). We also talk if there will be potential Clippers shakeups, if the Rockets have a chance against the Thunder (yes they do) and even what is going on with the Pacers and Hawks in a series of blowouts for the home team.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)