May 2, 2013, 6:42 PM EDT
No team has ever been up 3-0 in an NBA series and lost the series. And you have to think the New York Knicks can win one of the next two. Still….
Kay Adams and I talk about how much trouble the Knicks are in (a lot of they don’t get away from the isolation basketball of late and start sharing the ball). We also talk if there will be potential Clippers shakeups, if the Rockets have a chance against the Thunder (yes they do) and even what is going on with the Pacers and Hawks in a series of blowouts for the home team.
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 0
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 2
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 8
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7