May 2, 2013, 6:42 PM EDT
No team has ever been up 3-0 in an NBA series and lost the series. And you have to think the New York Knicks can win one of the next two. Still….
Kay Adams and I talk about how much trouble the Knicks are in (a lot of they don’t get away from the isolation basketball of late and start sharing the ball). We also talk if there will be potential Clippers shakeups, if the Rockets have a chance against the Thunder (yes they do) and even what is going on with the Pacers and Hawks in a series of blowouts for the home team.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6