May 2, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
With the news becoming official on Wednesday that Damian Lillard was the unanimous choice as the league’s Rookie of the Year, it’s only fitting we pay tribute with a look at his top 10 plays of the season.
Besides the wide variety of skills showcased in this highlight package — from the shooting, to the dunking, to the acrobatic moves around the basket — the consistency with which Lillard played throughout the course of the season was maybe what was most impressive.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7