May 2, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
With the news becoming official on Wednesday that Damian Lillard was the unanimous choice as the league’s Rookie of the Year, it’s only fitting we pay tribute with a look at his top 10 plays of the season.
Besides the wide variety of skills showcased in this highlight package — from the shooting, to the dunking, to the acrobatic moves around the basket — the consistency with which Lillard played throughout the course of the season was maybe what was most impressive.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 1
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15