May 2, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
With the news becoming official on Wednesday that Damian Lillard was the unanimous choice as the league’s Rookie of the Year, it’s only fitting we pay tribute with a look at his top 10 plays of the season.
Besides the wide variety of skills showcased in this highlight package — from the shooting, to the dunking, to the acrobatic moves around the basket — the consistency with which Lillard played throughout the course of the season was maybe what was most impressive.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11