May 2, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
With the news becoming official on Wednesday that Damian Lillard was the unanimous choice as the league’s Rookie of the Year, it’s only fitting we pay tribute with a look at his top 10 plays of the season.
Besides the wide variety of skills showcased in this highlight package — from the shooting, to the dunking, to the acrobatic moves around the basket — the consistency with which Lillard played throughout the course of the season was maybe what was most impressive.
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 47
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 39
- Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not. 53
- LeBron James’ contract two years, $42 million with Cavaliers. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving. 39
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 36
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 19
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 58
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 40