May 2, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
With the news becoming official on Wednesday that Damian Lillard was the unanimous choice as the league’s Rookie of the Year, it’s only fitting we pay tribute with a look at his top 10 plays of the season.
Besides the wide variety of skills showcased in this highlight package — from the shooting, to the dunking, to the acrobatic moves around the basket — the consistency with which Lillard played throughout the course of the season was maybe what was most impressive.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9