May 1, 2013, 8:45 AM EST
Manimal was looking better Tuesday.
Kenneth Faried was slowed this series by a sprained ankle but looked recovered Tuesday as Denver got back home and picked up an emphatic Game 5 win. The victory came with some physical play that Warriors coach Mark Jackson didn’t like. (Golden State is going to need to toughen up, because those fouls weren’t anything serious.)
Faried also closed out the win with a serious dunk.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 10
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46