May 1, 2013, 8:45 AM EST
Manimal was looking better Tuesday.
Kenneth Faried was slowed this series by a sprained ankle but looked recovered Tuesday as Denver got back home and picked up an emphatic Game 5 win. The victory came with some physical play that Warriors coach Mark Jackson didn’t like. (Golden State is going to need to toughen up, because those fouls weren’t anything serious.)
Faried also closed out the win with a serious dunk.
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 14
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 7
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)