May 1, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
Manimal was looking better Tuesday.
Kenneth Faried was slowed this series by a sprained ankle but looked recovered Tuesday as Denver got back home and picked up an emphatic Game 5 win. The victory came with some physical play that Warriors coach Mark Jackson didn’t like. (Golden State is going to need to toughen up, because those fouls weren’t anything serious.)
Faried also closed out the win with a serious dunk.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 6
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 5
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 34
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 9
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40