May 1, 2013, 8:45 AM EDT
Manimal was looking better Tuesday.
Kenneth Faried was slowed this series by a sprained ankle but looked recovered Tuesday as Denver got back home and picked up an emphatic Game 5 win. The victory came with some physical play that Warriors coach Mark Jackson didn’t like. (Golden State is going to need to toughen up, because those fouls weren’t anything serious.)
Faried also closed out the win with a serious dunk.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30