May 1, 2013, 8:45 AM EST
Manimal was looking better Tuesday.
Kenneth Faried was slowed this series by a sprained ankle but looked recovered Tuesday as Denver got back home and picked up an emphatic Game 5 win. The victory came with some physical play that Warriors coach Mark Jackson didn’t like. (Golden State is going to need to toughen up, because those fouls weren’t anything serious.)
Faried also closed out the win with a serious dunk.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 13
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30