Apr 30, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
Monday afternoon Kyrie Irving wanted to play a little pickup ball, so he strolled into the gym at Montclair State University in Jersey.
Yes, he was the best player on the court. Give a couple of those defenders credit for cutting off his baseline drives, but like many an NBA defender discovered if you do that Irving just steps back and takes a rainbow jumper that splashes the net. You’ve got to love that this stuff just gets taped and ends up on YouTube now.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 29
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9