Apr 30, 2013, 3:31 PM EST
Monday afternoon Kyrie Irving wanted to play a little pickup ball, so he strolled into the gym at Montclair State University in Jersey.
Yes, he was the best player on the court. Give a couple of those defenders credit for cutting off his baseline drives, but like many an NBA defender discovered if you do that Irving just steps back and takes a rainbow jumper that splashes the net. You’ve got to love that this stuff just gets taped and ends up on YouTube now.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41