Apr 30, 2013, 8:42 AM EST
Oklahoma City had its chances.
There will be a Game 5 after the Rockets beat the Thunder Monday night (although that’s likely where it ends). But the Thunder had their chance at a sweep, it just seems like the final play became a scramble of lost opportunities like much of the game was for them. Kevin Durant wanted to take a game winning three but couldn’t get a clean look away from Francisco Garcia, Reggie Jackson tried to drive and make something happen but Omer Asik was a brick wall in his way, and in the end Serge Ibaka still had a chance to send the game to overtime with an open lay-up off the rebound.
And he missed the bunny.
There will be other chances, the Thunder will win this series. But they missed this one.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)