Apr 30, 2013, 8:42 AM EDT
Oklahoma City had its chances.
There will be a Game 5 after the Rockets beat the Thunder Monday night (although that’s likely where it ends). But the Thunder had their chance at a sweep, it just seems like the final play became a scramble of lost opportunities like much of the game was for them. Kevin Durant wanted to take a game winning three but couldn’t get a clean look away from Francisco Garcia, Reggie Jackson tried to drive and make something happen but Omer Asik was a brick wall in his way, and in the end Serge Ibaka still had a chance to send the game to overtime with an open lay-up off the rebound.
And he missed the bunny.
There will be other chances, the Thunder will win this series. But they missed this one.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40