Apr 30, 2013, 7:09 PM EDT
Obviously the big news of the NBA week is Jason Collins and his coming out as a gay man who happens to be an NBA player. Except right now he’s an old NBA player hoping to catch on with a team next season. Kay Adams and I talk about the chances of that.
Then we get back to the Western Conference playoffs and the impact of the Russell Westbrook injury on the Thunder. Also, sure the Spurs are now the favorites in the West (they’ve got a healthy Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili) but the rest of the series between the Clippers and Grizzlies should be a war because they can see a much more clear path to the conference finals.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 6
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17