Apr 30, 2013, 7:48 PM EDT
Would you like some Kobe Bryant Lower Merion High School memorabilia? Like an actual game-worn jersey (which if you actually try to wear you’re a fool… and probably really skinny, who can fit into their high school clothes?).
The main draw will be a maroon uniform — jersey and shorts — from his freshman year when he wore No. 24. It is believed to be the only authentic game worn #24 Kobe Bryant LMHS jersey in existence. He switched to No. 33 for the rest of his high school days before going to the NBA.
There’s more: practice jerseys from high school, the version of his 2000 NBA championship ring he paid the Lakers to have make for his mom, his 1998 and 2000 NBA All-Star Game rings, 1996 high school state championship ring, his 1996 High School McDonald’s All American ring and even his he surfboard-shaped “Teen’s Choice” Award from Nickelodeon.
I know, I can’t believe he’d want to give up the Nikolodian award either.
My mom tried to sell off the stuff from my room after I left. I think she make $1.73.
- Report: DeAndre Jordan “on verge ” of taking max deal to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 10
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 7
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0