Apr 30, 2013, 7:48 PM EDT
Would you like some Kobe Bryant Lower Merion High School memorabilia? Like an actual game-worn jersey (which if you actually try to wear you’re a fool… and probably really skinny, who can fit into their high school clothes?).
The main draw will be a maroon uniform — jersey and shorts — from his freshman year when he wore No. 24. It is believed to be the only authentic game worn #24 Kobe Bryant LMHS jersey in existence. He switched to No. 33 for the rest of his high school days before going to the NBA.
There’s more: practice jerseys from high school, the version of his 2000 NBA championship ring he paid the Lakers to have make for his mom, his 1998 and 2000 NBA All-Star Game rings, 1996 high school state championship ring, his 1996 High School McDonald’s All American ring and even his he surfboard-shaped “Teen’s Choice” Award from Nickelodeon.
I know, I can’t believe he’d want to give up the Nikolodian award either.
My mom tried to sell off the stuff from my room after I left. I think she make $1.73.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14