Apr 30, 2013, 7:48 PM EST
Would you like some Kobe Bryant Lower Merion High School memorabilia? Like an actual game-worn jersey (which if you actually try to wear you’re a fool… and probably really skinny, who can fit into their high school clothes?).
The main draw will be a maroon uniform — jersey and shorts — from his freshman year when he wore No. 24. It is believed to be the only authentic game worn #24 Kobe Bryant LMHS jersey in existence. He switched to No. 33 for the rest of his high school days before going to the NBA.
There’s more: practice jerseys from high school, the version of his 2000 NBA championship ring he paid the Lakers to have make for his mom, his 1998 and 2000 NBA All-Star Game rings, 1996 high school state championship ring, his 1996 High School McDonald’s All American ring and even his he surfboard-shaped “Teen’s Choice” Award from Nickelodeon.
I know, I can’t believe he’d want to give up the Nikolodian award either.
My mom tried to sell off the stuff from my room after I left. I think she make $1.73.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18