Apr 30, 2013, 10:57 AM EST
Even before Russell Westbrook went down, I thought there would be one game this series where the young and improving Houston Rockets would put it all together well enough to beat the Thunder. The kind of game where James Harden and crew would make plays the Thunder could not stop.
Such as Carlos Defino on the break dunking on Kevin Durant and getting the and-1. When Delfino is dunking on people, you know it’s the Rockets’ night.
And the Rockets did make enough plays to win and force a Game 5. They needed a little help from Serge Ibaka, but they got the win.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0