Apr 30, 2013, 10:57 AM EST
Even before Russell Westbrook went down, I thought there would be one game this series where the young and improving Houston Rockets would put it all together well enough to beat the Thunder. The kind of game where James Harden and crew would make plays the Thunder could not stop.
Such as Carlos Defino on the break dunking on Kevin Durant and getting the and-1. When Delfino is dunking on people, you know it’s the Rockets’ night.
And the Rockets did make enough plays to win and force a Game 5. They needed a little help from Serge Ibaka, but they got the win.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 21
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 37
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 56
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28