Apr 30, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
Even before Russell Westbrook went down, I thought there would be one game this series where the young and improving Houston Rockets would put it all together well enough to beat the Thunder. The kind of game where James Harden and crew would make plays the Thunder could not stop.
Such as Carlos Defino on the break dunking on Kevin Durant and getting the and-1. When Delfino is dunking on people, you know it’s the Rockets’ night.
And the Rockets did make enough plays to win and force a Game 5. They needed a little help from Serge Ibaka, but they got the win.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11