Apr 30, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
Even before Russell Westbrook went down, I thought there would be one game this series where the young and improving Houston Rockets would put it all together well enough to beat the Thunder. The kind of game where James Harden and crew would make plays the Thunder could not stop.
Such as Carlos Defino on the break dunking on Kevin Durant and getting the and-1. When Delfino is dunking on people, you know it’s the Rockets’ night.
And the Rockets did make enough plays to win and force a Game 5. They needed a little help from Serge Ibaka, but they got the win.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 18
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 45
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23