Apr 30, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
Even before Russell Westbrook went down, I thought there would be one game this series where the young and improving Houston Rockets would put it all together well enough to beat the Thunder. The kind of game where James Harden and crew would make plays the Thunder could not stop.
Such as Carlos Defino on the break dunking on Kevin Durant and getting the and-1. When Delfino is dunking on people, you know it’s the Rockets’ night.
And the Rockets did make enough plays to win and force a Game 5. They needed a little help from Serge Ibaka, but they got the win.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 21
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64