Apr 29, 2013, 3:04 AM EDT
For the first 29 minutes Sunday night, Denver’s strategy of taking Stephen Curry out of the Warriors offense was working — he only had one basket and that was a late in the clock desperation three from 28 feet. Curry had five assists, but Denver was successfully keeping him from triggering the offense.
And then he went off — 22 points in the fourth quarter leading the Warriors to a Game 4 win and commanding 3-1 series lead.
We’re running this video because, well, when Curry gets going there is no more entertaining player to watch in he game.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 19
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28