Apr 29, 2013, 3:04 AM EDT
For the first 29 minutes Sunday night, Denver’s strategy of taking Stephen Curry out of the Warriors offense was working — he only had one basket and that was a late in the clock desperation three from 28 feet. Curry had five assists, but Denver was successfully keeping him from triggering the offense.
And then he went off — 22 points in the fourth quarter leading the Warriors to a Game 4 win and commanding 3-1 series lead.
We’re running this video because, well, when Curry gets going there is no more entertaining player to watch in he game.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15