Apr 29, 2013, 3:04 AM EDT
For the first 29 minutes Sunday night, Denver’s strategy of taking Stephen Curry out of the Warriors offense was working — he only had one basket and that was a late in the clock desperation three from 28 feet. Curry had five assists, but Denver was successfully keeping him from triggering the offense.
And then he went off — 22 points in the fourth quarter leading the Warriors to a Game 4 win and commanding 3-1 series lead.
We’re running this video because, well, when Curry gets going there is no more entertaining player to watch in he game.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 0
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 15
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 77
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19