Apr 29, 2013, 3:04 AM EDT
For the first 29 minutes Sunday night, Denver’s strategy of taking Stephen Curry out of the Warriors offense was working — he only had one basket and that was a late in the clock desperation three from 28 feet. Curry had five assists, but Denver was successfully keeping him from triggering the offense.
And then he went off — 22 points in the fourth quarter leading the Warriors to a Game 4 win and commanding 3-1 series lead.
We’re running this video because, well, when Curry gets going there is no more entertaining player to watch in he game.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4