Apr 29, 2013, 3:04 AM EST
For the first 29 minutes Sunday night, Denver’s strategy of taking Stephen Curry out of the Warriors offense was working — he only had one basket and that was a late in the clock desperation three from 28 feet. Curry had five assists, but Denver was successfully keeping him from triggering the offense.
And then he went off — 22 points in the fourth quarter leading the Warriors to a Game 4 win and commanding 3-1 series lead.
We’re running this video because, well, when Curry gets going there is no more entertaining player to watch in he game.
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 12
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 5
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 36
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 44