Apr 29, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
Keeping the lid on a celebrity wedding is not easy, but Michael Jordan has always craved privacy for her personal life and he did as good a job at it as one could expect over the weekend.
Jordan, the man many consider the greatest basketball player ever, married his fiancé Yvette Prieto, a former model, in Florida Saturday.
Jordan, the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, met Prieto five years ago and they got engaged last December. There were an estimated 500 guests at the wedding and another 1,500 at the reception (according to People Magazine) and the band at Jordan’s wedding was better than the one at yours (and mine), reports the Associated Press.
Entertainment included DJ MC Lyte, singers K’Jon, Robin Thicke and Grammy Award winner Usher and The Source, an 18-piece band.
I wish Jordan and Prieto all the best and hope for a long and happy marriage. PBT pitched in and bought you a fondue set, just tell us where to send it.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 2
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18